Transfer Credit Policies

Students who have attended another college can be admitted, providing a transcript of all college or university credits and high school transcript, along with a completed application, are submitted. If approved English and/or mathematics courses have not been completed prior to enrollment to Rio Grande, transfer students must follow the course placement procedures. Students holding an associate or bachelor degree are not required to submit a high school transcript.

For more information regarding the transfer of credits from other colleges/universities, military experience, external testing programs such as CLEP (College Level Examination Program), or the transfer of associate degrees, see Transfer Credit Policies.